The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his holy household) encourages us to give in the way of Allah (swt) by saying: “Attract sustenance by giving charity.” (Majlisi, M. B.; Bihar al-Anwar, vol 74, page 392).
Al-Asr is a non-profitable organisation, which is committed to promoting education in religious, social, moral and cultural values within society. The objectives of the organisation include establishing scholastic and research institutions, conducting educational seminars, publishing literature, arranging educational tours and supporting other charitable institutions.
To carry out these tasks and fulfill the needs of society, Al-Asr reaches out to you to come forward and donate for this noble Islamic cause. One of the best ways to help in the progress of our community is to pool together our physical and financial resources and invest in our future. We urge all our brothers and sisters help in any way possible.
We thank you for your kind support and your generous contribution to this sadaqah jariyah (continuous charity), which will assist you and grant you countless blessings in this World and the Hereafter, insha Allah.
- Bank transfer
- Account name “Al-Asr Scholastic Research Est”
- Sort Code: 60-11-18
- Account Number: 77153367
- Bank: Natwest Bank, Osterley, Syon Lane, Isleworth, Middlesex, TW7 5NR
- Cheques are payable to “Al-Asr Scholastic Research Est”
- Send all cheques to 152 Norman Crescent, Hounslow, TW5 9JW
- Bank transfer
- Account name “Madrasa Imam Al-Asr”
- Sort Code: 60-24-20
- Account Number: 18758029
- Bank: Natwest Bank, Woking Branch, 1 High Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21 1ZS
- Cheques are payable to “Madrasa Imam Al-Asr”
- Send all cheques to 132 Maybury Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 5JR
- Standing order