Aims and Objectives
Al-Asr Scouts tries to provide a healthy environment for scout members and help build the youth through physical adventurous challenges. Along with the various challenges and activities the scout members definitely enjoy themselves within an encouraging and supportive Islamic environment.
Al-Asr Scouts have the following aims and objectives:
- To help children increase their knowledge and skills in a positive environment while maintaining Islamic Principles.
- Provide educational, physical and social activities to help children develop survival abilities.
- Offer academic and extra curricular activities for children.
- Facilitate camping trips within the British Isles.
- For boys and girls age 6-14
- Beavers (age 6-8) and cubs (age 8-10) on Tuesdays 6:30pm – 7:30pm
- Scouts (age 10-14) on Tuesdays 7:45pm – 8:45pm
- Educational, physical and social activities to help children increase knowledge and skills in a positive environment.
- *** Meetings will be held in Harrow ***
- Mohammad Davdani: 07798 710 475 (Group Scout Leader)
- Raza Kirmani: 07956 905 422 (Scout Leader)
- Nazira Moosa: 07968 281 208 (Cubs Leader)
- Hasnain Dhalla: 07903 774 573 (Beavers Leader)
For more information visit: alasrscouts.blogspot.com