Application for UK
What do I need to apply?
- A scan of your passport
- A scan of a formal passport size photo
- Form of online payment
- Complete application form online Online Registration
- Print and complete one copy of Iraqi Visa Form for UK
- Print and complete one copy of Iranian Visa Form for UK (R1-R2)
- Print and complete two Reference Request Form by adding your name, address and contact details; then ask two Shias to complete the reference form. The Shia who provides the reference should be (i) resident alim, or (ii) community leader, or (iii) prominent community worker.
- Photo dimensions must be 3.5cm x 4.5cm.
- Ladies must observe the Islamic dress code (hijab) in photographs.
- Background color should be white.
- Filesize of the photo you upload should be less than 500 KB.
Send By Post
- Payment: cheque for £1,650 (Including International Flights) payable to “Al-Asr” or receipt of bank transfer to Al-Asr’s account.
- Five passport photos (three for Iraqi visa and two for Iranian visa)
- Passport (valid for minimum of six months with at least four blank pages)
- Visa forms (that have been completed)
- Two reference forms (that have been completed)
What happens next?
- Al-Asr will contact you to complete an assessment
- Al-Asr will inform you whether your application has been successful or not
- Al-Asr will confirm the final price & take payment
- Al-Asr will apply for your visa
- Al-Asr will purchase your ticket
- Al-Asr will provide departure and return information
- Al-Asr will provide induction information
What should I do?
- Make a list of what you want to achieve in the trip
- Read inductions information
- Read about the holy personalities in Iraq and Iran
- Learn some Arabic and Farsi phrases
- Start packing a few weeks before the trip
Notes for British students:
- The cost for UK students is £1,650 (Including International Flights), which should be paid with the application or as soon as possible and no later than the last day of April.
- A deposit is required upon registration.
- The package begins and ends at London Heathrow Airport.
- The package includes the return flight to UK.
- Students must be in full uniform when they meet the group at the airport.
- Travel Insurance is optional. If required then the student should arrange their own.
- Age restriction is 16-25.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2019
Al-Asr UK Director
Name: Mohammad Davdani
Mobile: 07798 710 475