1. Complete application form online
Complete the online application form at Online Registration.
2. Print the following forms:
a. Iranian Visa Form for Americans (101) one copy)
b. Reference Request Form (two copies)
3. Complete forms
a. Fill in the visa form.
b. Complete two reference forms by adding your name, address and contact details; then ask two Shias to complete the reference form. The Shia who provide the reference should be:
(i) resident alim, or
(ii) community leader, or
(iii) prominent community worker
4. Scan and upload the following on Online Registration:
c. Visa form (that has been completed)
d. Two reference forms (that have been completed)
Note: file size should be less than 500 KB. Ladies are requested to observe the Islamic dress code (hijab) in their photographs. Background color should be white.
5. Send by post or give by hand the following items to the Al-Asr Director in USA:
a. Payment US$3,650 (US$1,650 + approx. US$2,000 for flight). Fare from LA is US$2100; Chicago US$1800 and New York US$1600
b. Four passport photos
c. Passport (valid for minimum of six months with at least four blank pages)
d. Visa form (that has been completed)
e. Two reference forms (that have been completed)
Al-Asr SVC Manager
Name: Sayyid Hussain Ahmed
Address: 105 Windsor Drive SE, Sammamish, WA 98074, USA
Home: (425) 392 9433
Cell: (425) 443 5106
What happens next?
a. contact you to complete an assessment form
b. inform you whether your application has been successful or not
c. confirm the final price & take payment
d. apply for your visa
e. purchase your ticket
f. provide departure and return information
g. provide induction information
a. make a list of what you want to achieve in the trip
b. read inductions information
c. read about the holy personalities in Iraq and Iran
d. learn some Arabic and Farsi phrases
e. start packing a few weeks before the trip
Notes for USA students:
- The cost for USA students is approximately US$3,650, which should be paid with the application or as soon as possible and no later than the last day of April.
- A deposit is required upon registration.
- Students must be in full uniform when they meet the group at the airport.
- Travel Insurance is optional and if required then student should arrange their own.
- Age restriction is 16-25.
Application Deadline30th April 2017