1. Complete application form Online
Complete the online application form at Online Registration.
2. Scan and upload the following on Online Registration:
b. Passport (valid for a minimum of six months with at least four blank pages)
c. Covid-19 (Corona) Vaccine Certificate
Note: file size should be less than 500 KB. Ladies are requested to observe the Islamic dress code (hijab) in their photographs. The background color should be white.
3. Send your non-refundable deposit of $300 to the Al-Asr Regional Director:
Al-Asr SVC Director in USA
Name: Ifrah Hyder
Home: (425) 392 9433
Mobile: (425) 443 5106
4. The Al-Asr Regional Director will contact you regarding:
b. Four passport photos
What happens next?
a. inform you whether your application is accepted or not
b. confirm the final price & take payment
c. apply for your visa
d. provide departure and return information
e. provide induction information
a. make a list of what you want to achieve in the trip
b. read inductions information
c. read about the holy personalities in Iraq and Iran
d. start packing a few weeks before the trip
Notes for USA students:
- The cost for USA students should be paid with the application or as soon as possible and no later than the last day of May.
- A non-refundable deposit is required upon registration.
- Students must be in full uniform when they meet the group at the airport.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended, students should arrange their own.
- Age restriction is 18-25.
Application Deadline31st May 2023